Back to Makeup!

Well well well! It's been months since I last posted on my blog and its it now time to get back to my roots which is the love for makeup artistry! For those who may not know of me or even heard of me, I am one of the most talented people you can meet. I love interaction with fellow peers, I love the artsy side of things, and I can mock just about any look once I put my mind to it. I have a big following, and I hope to gain more through the Power of Makeup! I will be doing weekend blog post along with weekend video uploads to Youtube and Picture uploads to Instagram and Facebook. I don't think gender matter when it come down to makeup application, which is a billion dollar+ industry and everyone want to look good at some point or another. Again, welcome to my log and I hope you are ready for this roller coaster ride through makeup. *DISCLAIMER* All makeup and tools that I use were sent to me through friends and most of them were purchased by me!! Sometimes I will do makeup or product reviews (I don't get paid to do them but I do get free product) and I will mention the companies in my YouTube videos if it come to that. Want to help me become a Pro Makeup artist? You can always donate to my GoFundMe page to help me obtain the things I need to produce better videos for my Youtube channel. ITS OPTIONAL!! All donations are greatly appreciated and you will be mentioned as a monetary supporter Or contributor in all of my videos. Thanks so Much for reading and don't hesitate to contact me by My EMAIL with testimonials, positive words or encouragement, or just to say hello. P.S I do go Live on my facebook page so make sure to subscribe to my live feed. YASSSS HUNTY!

Comments

Popular Posts